Pediatrics for You provides a comprehensive range of care from newborns to 18 years of age, including preventative care, acute sick visits, chronic care management, care coordination for children with special health care needs, after-hour and weekend care and hospital based care.
Some of our services are listed below:
Virtualpfy Visit :
Thanks for considering our HIPPA compliant video visit:
1. Virtual visit can be offered only for certain health conditions for our established families.
2. You can schedule your virtual visit by calling the office or sending us a message from our website.
3. You must pay your copay or $ 25 before your visit. You can pay online here or by phone. Patients on state insurance do not pay anything.
The visits are then billed to your insurance. Self pay Option is available.
4. You will receive a link by text or email. Clicking on the link is your consent for virtual care and connects you to the provider.
5. Please review the virtual care consent agreement
Newborns and Infants
- Routine Check-up and Immunizations
- Care of Premature Babies
- Care of Newborns and Infants with Special Needs
- Well Child Checks
- Sports Physicals
- Pre-op exams
- RSV Prophylaxis
- Developmental evaluations
- Hearing and Vision screenings
- Contraception for older adolescents
Well child visits and Immunization Schedule
We recommend regular well child visits for children of all ages, as recommended by American Academy of Pediatrics. You can review AAP recommended well child visit schedule here.
We follow American Academy of Pediatrics and Bright Futures Guidelines for growth and development evaluation, age appropriate medical screenings and behavioral assessment and anticipatory guidance during well child visits.
We recommend all immunizations as per AAP recommendations but are open to discuss any concerns you may have regarding vaccinations. We recommend annual flu vaccinations starting at age 6 months. You can review immunization schedule here.
Acute Care (Sick) Visits
We offer same day sick visits for:
- Any kind of acute illness
- Injuries: Sprains, cuts and lacerations, collar bone fracture, finger injuries, and initial stabilization of the fractures
Chronic Medical Conditions
Initial assessment and ongoing management:
- ADD/ADHD (see articles by Dr Shakti Matta: Accurate diagnosis of ADHD is important, What may not be ADHD.
- Asthma (and lung function testing)
- Allergies (and allergy testing)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Developmental Delay
- Down syndrome/other Genetic Conditions
- Epilepsy and Seizures
- Growth Problems
- Hearing Problems
- Speech Delay
Medical Home & Care Coordination
"The American Academy of Pediatrics describes the medical home as a model of delivering primary care that is accessible, continuous, comprehensive, family-centered, coordinated, compassionate, and culturally effective care."
We partner with families to provide a medical home for children with special health care needs and coordinate their care with different pediatric sub-specialists and at Children’s’ Hospital, Seattle and Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital, Spokane.
We offer the following services with regards to your international travel:
- Pre-travel review
- Post-travel evaluation
- Immunization review and update, if needed
- Insect precautions
- Travel safety tips and precautions
Pre and Post Adoption Evaluations:
We offer pre-adoption consultations, post adoption evaluations (including immunization and lab-work up) as well as ongoing pediatric care for both domestic and international adopted children.
Please see our Newborn and Hospital Care page for more information.
Meet and Greet Visits:
We offer Meet and Greet visits for families expecting a new child or new families expecting to join our practice. Please visit our Newborn and Hospital Care page for more information.
Contact us today at 509-572-2201.