Positive Experience Is Important
We thank you and welcome you to Pediatrics for You. Your child’s health is our priority as well as your comfort and convenience. We strive to make your visit pleasant, positive and productive.
A smooth and comfortable first visit goes a long way to build mutual trust and make the child feel at ease during future visits.
What to Bring (first visit)
Please bring the following completed documents to your first visit. You can download and print these forms from our website Patient Forms:
- Registration form [Printable] [Fillable]
- Health History form [Printable] [Fillable]
- Financial and Payment Policy (signed) [Printable] [Fillable]
- Signed Authorization for Care, if applicable [Printable] [Fillable]
What to Bring (each visit)
Please bring the following items with you:
- Current Insurance and/or medical coupon.
- Immunization Record: most recent available
- List of medications your child is taking, both prescribed and over the counter with name, dose, and instructions.
- List of Questions: write down your questions appropriate for today’s visit.
- Play & Comfort Items: Your child’s favorite books, games or music (with headphones.)
- Authorization for treatment if you are not the legal guardian.
Please visit Our Office page for insurance information
Feedback from Our Families
Here is what some of our families are saying about our practice:
We Love how amazing doctor Matta and his staff are! They always follow up with us and call to remind us about our appointments. For me its all about convenience and they are always flexible to fit time around my schedule! If Zoey needed to see him same day they make time. To some it up, Pediatrics for you go ABOVE AND BEYOND for their patients!
5 star rating from us!
-11/04/2011 18:35 h
Great service from the staff, the Dr's recommendation for our new born were right on the mark. Thank you very much Dr. Matta. The Lane family.
-02/24/2011 14:43 h
Thank You!! Dr. Matta and his staff are the best. You never wait long, you always talk directly with the nurse or doctor. Dr. Matta goes above and beyond for every patient, making us all feel good knowing we have such a great person caring for our children.
-01/14/2011 00:39 h
I couldn't be more pleased with the service and care Dr. Matta provides to my son. His office is always able to get us seen in times of need. He takes special time with his patience and remembers what matters. Thank you so much for being more than just a trusted doctor!
-05/04/2010 18:31 h